Mr. Chicken Educational Assistance Program
Educational assistance is available for accredited college courses and / or trade schools for Mr. Chicken employees meeting the following criteria:
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Maintain an acceptable levels of job performance
- Be employed for two continuous months prior to commencement of classes.
- Take accredited classes that have some relationship to our industry, i.e. Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Sales, etc. NOTE: You are not required to work for us in a capacity that utilizes these skill in order to qualify.
- Satisfactory complete each class with a 2.01 Grade Point average or above.
Employees who meet the above criteria and are interested in participation must do the following PRIOR TO STARTING EACH CLASS.